Thursday 25 June 2015

Time flies when you're... really busy!!

WOAH. So I knew it had been a little while since I've blogged, but officially today, it's been two whole months since my last post.

It seriously doesn't feel like that long!

So much has been happening. I have still been baking, but I have also still been a wife, a mum, a teacher, home-maker, chef, nurse, chauffeur, family planner, event organiser, and I have a part-time job outside of the house now that I LOVE, but which takes up a good chunk of the available hours in a week.

Oh, and I've also discovered a new-found enjoyment in really long bubble/bath bomb baths. So, technically that takes up a fair bit of my time, too.

Life feels so fast-paced at the moment, and I fear that I am going to spend the next 20 years chasing things like 'a normal routine', and 'sanity'. I suppose it's about the ride rather than the destination, though, right? ... Right!??

I will finish this post by promising that I will not leave it another two months before I share some of the things I have been up to!

I'm sure it will be therapeutic to once again write about the things I make and create; I just have to remind myself how important and distracting from the busyness of life it really is :)

Take care all!

- Natalie x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are finding something to relax, tom and jerry fighting games; mila's magic shop will be my best recommendation for you. Let’s play and get more deep relaxation!
    Beside, you can try ninja vs zombies unblocked , it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete