Friday 9 November 2012

On the tip of his tongue!

Discovering some chalk this week while I was tidying up, I decided to surprise the kids with a spontaneous creative afternoon:

Chalk drawings on our front porch!

While I was looking at the photos I took of them, I couldn't help but notice the amount of times Jonathan had his tongue poking right out! I think I used to poke my tongue out a bit as I was growing up... You know, while I was deeply concentrating on something super important or something...

But this... This is just ridiculous!




I seriously don't think he can poke his tongue out any further than this:


It certainly does look like he was in deep, deep concentration
drawing whatever it was he was supposed to be drawing :)

... I think it's a squirrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment