Thursday 19 September 2013

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes.

"Change": Noun. Verb. Idiom. Song.

Things I can change:

- My thoughts and attitude towards people, life, and cleaning the toilet;
- Where I shop for groceries;
- A light bulb (if I stand on a chair, table, or small child in my house);
- How much chocolate, junk food and take-out I eat;
- My underpants, and entire outfit. All by myself! <so proud>

Things I can't change:

- How much chocolate, junk food and take-out other people eat;
- My 3 year old's all consuming obsession with Ben 10;
- Who the prime minister is;
- How other people express their feelings on who the prime minister is;
- Car tyres.

God, grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the Courage to change the things I can,
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment