Okay, so I measured the pillow, then measured the fleece (I knew I needed about 10cm extra on each side for the knotting), and did some cutting, then had to start sewing on the names and hearts... SO time consuming! And when I did it by hand it was scrappy and wonky... *sad face* ... I figured I needed a sewing machine.
Once the first pillow was done, I started with the second pillow, which had the same big heart on one side, but the date of the wedding on the other, with two smaller hearts to fill in the massive space left.
Many congratulations again to the lovely couple. I hope you enjoy these pillows now that you know the back story into how they were made! :)