4. In France, strawberries are believed to be an aphrodisiac, and are given to newlyweds for breakfast... And lunch. And dinner. And dessert.
7. Strawberries can help reduce the risk of cancer and heart attacks. Making a snake out of strawberries can help reduce the risk of being lame.
9. Eating strawberries increases the flow of blood and oxygen to the muscles, preventing muscle fatigue, making exercise easier. Ice cream certainly does make surfing (the internet) easier.
11. The antioxidants and Vitamin C in strawberries also protect the eyes from UV rays, which may prevent cataracts. If you tilt these mousse desserts on the side and go cross-eyed, it may not be helpful for your eyes, so better just eat them upright.
13. If all the strawberries produced each year in California were to be laid in a line, they would circle the world 15 times! Then if you lay crepes next to them and roll them North.....
15. Strawberries come in liquid form, also, and increases the risk of having an awesome Friday night!
N.B. What you read may or may not be factual.