Sunday 19 January 2014

Wonderings...

I wonder if procrastination really stems from an inability to multi-task.

Wonder, v.
1. To feel curious about.
2. To ponder, think about, or meditate on.


Procrastination, n.
1.    . . .                          

I often find myself wondering about big things in life. Life-altering issues, like how I raise and discipline my children, if the earth is flat, and whether you'd need a silencer to shoot a mime.

I've decided that it's time to share some of the things that fill me with deep concern and puzzlement.

Episode 1.

Where do ants come from!?


Sure, there's 10,000,000,000,000,000 ants alive at any given time, but what is so appealing about my house!? Why do they like my bathroom so much? Is their sense of smell greater than that of my dog, giving them the ability to smell the tiniest drop of ice-cream that I missed while wiping down the table?

Myrmecophobia is the fear of ants. Do ants also have a fear of humans? Next time the little bastards bite me in my sleep they will.

What do ants do on rainy days? Do bull ants bully the littler ants in the playground? And seriously, what could they possibly hope to find inside my laptop! Naked photos of the Queen!?

No comments:

Post a Comment